Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Risen Before the World

Now, I am risen in glory before the world. Once, showing my meekness, I was alternatively praised and scorned, loved and feared, seen and ignored- whilst now I reveal my true glory, untouchable by the world of change and these dimensions of seemingly limited illusions. In love I came and in love I shall depart, never really to leave, but merely to wait for the right time to appear again.

My body of light is in truth like the essence within you all, would you but know it. My mastery over the powers of 'life' and 'death', your inheritance just as much as mine; as beings of eternity needing none other than love and light to sustain your true and unsullied natures.

Yet it is not with these teachings of ultimate truth only that I wish to leave you. They are things you will learn in due course, if you just open your eyes, your real eyes, those of the spirit- to truth. I want to be sure to leave you, for this moment, with the knowledge of the immanent, the trut of the world around you, within you, right now, accessible now. That is- to love. To love your neighbour, your friend, your enemy, even your inner self- just as you would yourself, giving whatever you can to their happiness, their safety, their feeling of belonging.

This inner choice is the path to peace that you all seek, the way to fulfillment. It will not always be easy to love one another; but if anything in me is valued by you, this is what you can do for me. The simplest of things can seem the hardest. Yet, in truth, it is the only meaning to be found in the seemingly endless cycles of illusion opening up before you, on your great journey back to The Father himself.

I leave you with this, my love, the spirit of love. Have faith that it will endure, no matter what Earthly distraction seems to obscure it, not for a moment will it leave you, not for a moment. In time, you will be ready for the spirit of truth in all it's glory. To see the truth in all things, infinite and eternal, shining like a light from within them. Until then, love those around you for who they are, seeing the goodness in them you can help to heal them, to return them, so that they remember their divine origin; so easily forgotten in a comparative wasteland of illusions, so soon to pass when the time of the great remembering arrives.

No comments: